Celebrity Cruise line took deposit over a year ago.Offered us an "air special'..Refused us any information about the air until 60 days before..didn't ticket us until 44 days before departure.

There were 22 of us in the group....on the two very long international flights, we were unable to get seats with spouses....no where near each other...and 6 haven't even been able to get seats.

I have contavted the airlines...there are no seats left in the plane.

Celebrity Group air department should have held a group of seats on each flight.They have a We don't care attitude.

Had an Experience with Celebrity Cruises?

Comments

Princess Cruises - Irritated in Alaska Princess Cruises "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..." Read more Celebrity Cruises does not care about customer service Celebrity Cruises "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..." Read more Norwegian Cruise Line - Refund Norwegian Cruise Line "I booked a cruise with NCL which was a sailing on May 17th 2017, on the 24th April I had to cancel due to family illness, I had booked through..." Read more Norwegian Cruise Line - Being stranded in the Bahamas leads to car accident  Norwegian Cruise Line "On Saturday April 15th 2017 we were informed by ship Captain that we have to stay in Bahamas cause bad weather so we won't be going to Great Stirrup Cay..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more